Current full-time and part-time degree-seeking YCCC students can register for courses via the MyYCCC portal. Please be sure to connect with your Faculty Advisor and/or a Success Coach if you have any questions.
Becoming a degree-seeking student at YCCC is easy
- Apply Online – it’s a simple process and it is FREE!
- Submit official high school transcripts or HiSET/GED transcripts and diploma. These items should be mailed directly to YCCC from the high school you graduated from or the Department of Education in the state in which you tested.
The staff at YCCC is available to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Are you interested in taking just one or two courses at YCCC?
- Check out the course schedule to determine which course you would like to take.
- Read the course description to make sure that you meet any pre-requisites that may be required for that course. If you have taken the pre-requisite at another institution, you can send an unofficial copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call/text (207) 216-4401 or (207) 216-4402 to register for the course of your choice or complete our online form and a member of our Registration Team will contact you. You will be required to pay for the course at the time of registration, so please make sure to have your credit card ready.
Are you interested in taking a non-credit course?
YCCC offers certificates and non-credit classes for career advancement, personal enrichment, skill upgrades and more. learn something new! So, if you are looking to accelerate or change careers, we offer certificates of completion in a number of current and in-demand topics.